ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TEIR1 HSMP VISA Cancelled due to not declare my earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roY4407
Newly Registered

TEIR1 HSMP VISA Cancelled due to not declare my earning

Post by roY4407 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi Guys this is my first time in this plat forum, i need your help, i want back my country for hoildays on my way back to london an immigration officer had stop me and ask me how much money i had declare to home office when i had applied for hsmp visa , i told him 35000 pound he said he has to go and check this information, cut the story short they detained me because their point was they money i had declare to home office which was 35000 pound per year , that money i didnt declare to hrmc where my point was i was away two months there was some refund which my accountant dealing with it, i have no idea how much tax i have submitted but i am back now so i can have look she didnt belive me and cancelled my leave to remain and give me 14 days to appeal i went to my accountant and ask my tax detail as he was looking after my account i have no idea out how uch i had paid in 2010, my account remind me by saying when we had applied for hsmp visa on 31 may 2010 we are earning 35000 pound and he had send the application, on 5 april our main cilent who has given as alot of bussiness made a compliant by saying he was not happy with our wedding event services he wants his money back we said to him that we cant give you money back but we will provide you extra services if you still not happy with our extra services we will give your money back on 6 april 2010 we have issued him credit note and my account show my income 21000 pound instead of 35000 for 2010 t0 2011 year afterwards when we provide our cilent services he was happy so we declare reminning 14ooo pound as my profit next year , so 2011 t0 2012 my declaring income is now more than 42000 pound i have applea in month time is anyone can help me with this

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

I guess this is more of a legal issue now. I would suggest you get all the relevant information from your accountant and get in touch with an immigration lawyer as early as possible.
Give me more Karma (+)