ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 payment checkbox issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pkhsmp

MN1 payment checkbox issue

Post by pkhsmp » Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi members,
I went to Manchester NCS today to submit the nationality application for my son. On the MN1 form ,I had not ticked the check box in section 7.3 that says that I have included the appropriate fee. I thought that when I fill the payment slip in NCS then I will check it. At NCS, I filled the payment slip and it was attached to the front of application. But I forgot to tick the section 7.3. Do you think it will cause any problem. Is there any solution for it?

Thanks.

manfriday
Newly Registered

hi

Post by manfriday » Thu May 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah that is a major problem, my advice chase up UKBA or NCS and try to get it resolved. You should learn how to fill forms.
Last edited by manfriday on Thu May 31, 2012 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pkhsmp

Post by pkhsmp » Thu May 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Where HMRC comes into this?

manfriday
Newly Registered

Post by manfriday » Thu May 31, 2012 12:54 pm

sorry dont get you, what HMRC, chase up NCS or UKBA, have you checked if you have completed all the pages of your application correctly seeing the elementary errors you made.