ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is this enough to prove graduate level job experience?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iforget
Newly Registered

Is this enough to prove graduate level job experience?

Post by iforget » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:51 pm

Hello,

My current employer (with whom I am employed since 1999) does not issue detailed reference letters (either with or without the signature of first line managers). To circumvent this, I have the following to show my graduate level job experience,

1) Salary letter from the employer (on company letterhead) - this letter (signed by manager) states the title of my position/title, when I started this job with the company and the salary I am getting (to date).

2) Official company e-mail from Employee services (HR) in which I inquired about the reference letters and their response stating that the company has no such thing (but only salary letter as in #1 above).

3) Print-out of internal company website's job responsibilities (on company letter-head) for my position/title. This print-out lists the roles and responsibilities (based on my title/position that is verified from #1 above) in detail (3 pages worth of details).

My company, which is quite well-known, employs more than 300K people worldwide so their HR policies are very well established and followed. Thus getting a personal reference letter is not possible.

Anything else I can include to make my case strong?

Many thanks.

efrew
Newly Registered

Post by efrew » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 am

does your employment contract detail your responsibilities? include that if you can

tabhar2000

pls advise for review request

Post by tabhar2000 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:11 pm

i have over 19 yrs of experinace out of which 8 yrs in saudia....4 yrs as specilist role senior engineer with present employer

have attached job description also but was not sign and stamped just print out...
may be they are not happy with that....
and two experinc certficates just on letter haed with sign and stamp...for my past employer
they gave me zero for experiance...
education claimed 25 got 25 and past earnings claimed 25 scored 25..total =50
now how to get claim....through review request...
pls advise

have got job from UK offer letter was also attached...
bye