ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsorship Docs Need Help !

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

james321
Newly Registered

sponsorship Docs Need Help !

Post by james321 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 pm

this my sponsorship and declaration letter that i typed for my sponsor
i will send it to my sister please tell me who will attest this document and which documents need to be attached and important to submit with this declaration

SPONSORSHIP STATEMENT AND UNDERTAKING

SPONSORS’ DETAILS:

Full Name:
Family Name (surname):
Sponsor’s Date of Birth:
Full Address of Sponsor:
Postcode:
Immigration Status:
Contact Details:
Relationship to the Person Being Sponsored: Sister

SPONSORS’ EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:

Employed By: Un-employed
Employment Details: Sponsor is the real sister of the person being sponsored/ or the entry clearance applicant. The Applicant is financially capable of spending on all the expenses from Pakistan to UK and back. It is only accommodation of the applicant that will be provided by the sponsor.
The Sponsor is suffering from a health condition Rheumatoid Arthritis and is Under Treatment in a Hospital in the United Kingdom.

DETAILS OF THE PERSON BEING SPONSORED:

Full Name:
DOB:
Address:
Nationality:
Passport Number:
Relationship to the Sponsor: Brother

SPONSER’S STATMEMNET:

The sponsor makes the following statement in terms of this undertaking:

(1) Sponsor is British Citizen who is present and settled in the United Kingdom.
(2) Person begin Sponsored is Real Brother of the sponsor.
(3) Sponsor is the only person living at the above noted address.
(4) The sponsor wishes to sponsor her brother who is a Pakistani citizen and is making the enclosed application for entry clearance.
(5) The applicant makes his application for entry clearance as he wished to see her sister (the sponsor) who is seriously ill and other one sibling in the United Kingdom.
(6) The applicant will arrange maintenance of his own. The Sponsor will only provide accommodation. No recourse to public funds will be available to the applicant while during his visit to the United Kingdom.

ASSURANCES OBTAINED FROM THE APPLICANT BY THE SPONSOR:

(1) The Applicant wishes to pay a visit to her real sister.
(2) The applicant intends not to stay longer than a couple of weeks.
(3) The applicant undertakes to stay in the United Kingdom not longer than what he will be lawfully permitted under the UK immigration rules.
(4) The applicant will abide by all the conditions and restrictions that may be attached to the grant of entry clearance as a family visitor.
(5) He will not have recourse to public funds during his stay in the united kingdom nor will he work (paid, unpaid , or selling goods and services to the general public).
(6) Contents of the sponsor statement above are true and correct.

SPONSER’S UNDERTAKING:

I hereby undertake that:

(i) If the sponsored person as named above is granted entry clearance and leave to enter in the UK as family visitor, I shall be responsible for the terms and conditions of this undertaking referred to above.
(ii) Assurances obtained from the applicant are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(iii) I fully understand that I may be committing a criminal offence and liable to prosecution if, having undertaken as above, I fail to abide by the conditions mentioned above.

Date: 30th May 2012

Sponsor:
Signature:
Name:

james321
Newly Registered

Post by james321 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:58 pm

wow no reply what kinda of immigration forum is this

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Seeing as you are not paying for people to reply, no one is obliged to reply when it suits you.

People will reply when they have something meaningful to say, so kindly exercise some patience.

Kind Regards

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 pm

james321 wrote:wow no reply what kinda of immigration forum is this
The sponsorship declaration is one thing in itself whereby you undertake to be responsible for all the costs of the person you are inviting over.

The Supporting letter which you enclose with the sponsorship is a separate thing in which you explain your relationship with the person,the reasons for inviting the applicant over , how you intend to support them, your past ,present and future relationship plans withe the person etc,

This is how I would do it, but everybody to their own choice