ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment failure ILR rejected.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

surid
Newly Registered

Payment failure ILR rejected.

Post by surid » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:39 am

From the previous topic I m continuing again. HO now saying although I had sufficient amount to cover my dependant fee but there was not any authorisation for certain amount of money so they could not take it. Now I lodged an appeal against the decision. Now please help me which ground is strong for me? I m living in this country for more then 10 years. I don't have any sort of bonding back with my native country. I have established privet and family life here. last 6 years i didn't even go to my native country. I am thinking of establishing business with my relative here. My daughter is nearly 6 year old. She doesn't even can't speak any other language other English. She thinks this is her country and she is english like her friends around. Although my wife is bangladeshi yet she only spent few years of her childhood back in Bangdesh. All her life she grown up in Bahrain where her family lived. Now please tell me where can I get good advise about what to include in my appeal statement. Where I can get a very very good solicitor who has got very in depth in insight knowledge of Article 8 and human rights. I am in deadly need of seeing a solicitor who knows both money payment failure and human right stuff. Please who ever read this topic help me giving advise about what to do before i give my appeal statement to the court. my email id is frsufi@gmail.com . thanking u all in this forum bye Surid.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.