ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings - Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sawnin
Newly Registered

Previous earnings - Tier 1 General

Post by sawnin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply in person for the Tier 1 General Visa extension. Of last 12 months, 7 months I was in India and 5 months in UK.

As mentioned in the guidance PDF, after making the conversion of INR to GBP I secure enough points but I just came across a PDF on UKBA website dated 2007, as per the PDF, the statement for previous earning is:

"Working in several countries in the period being claimed up to a maximum of twelve months
If the applicant has lived and worked in more than one country during the past fifteen months, the caseworker will normally assess the total income over the total period being claimed up to a maximum of twelve months, against the country where the applicant has spent the longest period, on a pro-rata basis. To pro rata the income a caseworker would use the following calculation:
Total earned income (from the country where the most time was spent) amount x twelve
Number of months worked there "

Is this still valid? or is there a change to this?

Regards,
Ninad

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:34 pm

You seem to have dug up the old and obsolete HSMP caseworker guidance. Not relevant to Tier 1.