ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eva82me

PEO Question

Post by eva82me » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding my SET(m) application. Hope someone can help here.

I have booked a Premium Service appointment in July. May I ask whether I need to bring my husband to the PEO? Strangely, on my appointment letter it mentioned that only one person would attend the interview and others are not expected to be seen. Is it right?

Thanks a lot!

Angell

mr_danny

Re: SET(M)-PEO Question

Post by mr_danny » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

eva82me wrote:Hi guys,

I have booked a Premium Service appointment in July. May I ask whether I need to bring my husband to the PEO? Strangely, on my appointment letter it mentioned that only one person would attend the interview and others are not expected to be seen. Is it right?

Thanks a lot!

Angell

Your Husband is your sponsor - I would think should not have a problem seeing him...

friend12345

Post by friend12345 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Thanks a lot!

Angell
I applied for ILR set (M) at PEO in Feb 2012 and when I booked my appointment on the phone, I was asked to bring my spouse in with me on the appointment, so I would say you should take him with you, there is no harm if he is not needed anyway.

Good Luck

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks a lot!

Angell
the reason why it states the appointment is for one person is that you are the only applicant, however they would expect your husband to attend and if he were not to attend they would want to see a letter from him explaining why he is not there.

eva82me

Post by eva82me » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

[quote="friend12345"][quote="eva82me"]Hi guys,

Thanks a lot!

Angell[/quote]
I applied for ILR set (M) at PEO in Feb 2012 and when I booked my appointment on the phone, I was asked to bring my spouse in with me on the appointment, so I would say you should take him with you, there is no harm if he is not needed anyway.

Good Luck[/quote]

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Do you still remember the telephone number for booking the appointment? Thanks a lot!

eva82me

Post by eva82me » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

[quote="Greenie"][quote="eva82me"]Hi guys,

Angell[/quote]

the reason why it states the appointment is for one person is that you are the only applicant, however they would expect your husband to attend and if he were not to attend they would want to see a letter from him explaining why he is not there.[/quote]

Thank you very much!