ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsorship withdrawn from college

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saqi59
Newly Registered

sponsorship withdrawn from college

Post by saqi59 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 am

dear sir,
I am writing on behalf of one of my friend. He has maintained a really high percentage of absence and thus the college has withdrawn sponsorship and he has been reported to the homeoffice. He has got progress though of two subjects of ACCA, he promised to he is going to be serious from now on and wondering what he needs to do as he wants to get admitted to another college. I will really appreciate if you reply a solution for this matter.
Thank you :)

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:26 am

Well he needs to find a sponsor and obtain a CAS. I'm surprised that is not something already known to either of you. His previous activity may or may not be a problem.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Your friend is already been reported to UKBA so probably his visa been curtailed by now and he need to leave UK asap. He should contact UKBA or his sponsor to get latest update about his status.

Furqan Chohan
- thin ice -

Post by Furqan Chohan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 am

Such a bogus student he is !!! i mean if sponsor weren't contact UKBA, he find it most difficult task in world to attend college.