ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP!! Tier 1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

HELP!! Tier 1 Extension

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi All,

Please guide me!

I'm going for first Tier 1 General Extension in July2012 but I have a doubt and really scared now. I'm showing 2 salaries as earning to get the points for my extension.
In Jan 2012 I got my salary in my account and next day I transferred the same amount to my friend's account.
Its clearly visible in my bank statement as well. now I'm scared that PEO can raise objection on this and that can be result in my extension refusal :(

Could anyone please advice me on this.

Thanks in advance!!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

You know what evidence you need to provide as proof of previous earnings and either you have that evidence or you don't. There is no requirement to keep your salary in your bank account after it has been credited. It's yours to transfer or withdraw as you see fit.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 pm

I am curious as to why you would transfer your entire salary to your friend?

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Firstly, thanks for reply me.

Yes, I do have the evidence like; Salary slip, P45 and also bank statement showing salary credited into my account. My only worry about the transaction which I have made. :(

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:05 pm

simran.ahuja wrote:My only worry about the transaction which I have made.
Why do you do this?

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 pm

you can call me dumb :(

Now I'm struggling hard to get out from this..as my future depend on this.

Please advice me, what should i say to PEO?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:10 pm

What is the reason? Did you genuinely earn the money or not?

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi Greenie!

I run it through private company to show extra 3000 salary so I can get enough points.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't understand what you mean by 'running it through a private company' did you earn the money or not? Why did you transfer the whole amount to your friend the next day?

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Just take it easy.

As long as you have evidence of earning you should not be concerned.

All the best

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 pm

thanks ali!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

so you just want someone to tell you what you want to hear rather than answer questions so that people can give you an informed opinion?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Okay, here is what I think you are doing. You are giving your salary to a third party who then gives it back to you as faux income? Is that correct? You will never get away with this!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm

simran.ahuja wrote: Now I'm struggling hard to get out from this..as my future depend on this.
simran.ahuja wrote: I run it through private company to show extra 3000 salary so I can get enough points.
Reading your responses to the questions asked in this thread, and your comment "run it through private company to show extra 3000 salary so I can get enough points", my interpretation is that you are attempting to claim points for previous earnings using false means! If this is so then I have to agree with Lucapooka's response.

If this isn't the case, then I would suggest that you answer the simple question (which has already been raised several times but you appear to have ignored) as to why you transferred the entire month's salary in question to a friend & whether that sum was indeed money you genuinely earned.

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Sorry for delay in response as I was out.
I have earned them genuinely by all mean and I have transferred the amount which is same but not exact. Why I'm worry is because I have transferred very next day to my friend for the purpose of rent deposite and letting agent fee.
As this is my first extension so just want to get clear on it.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:27 pm

You managed to reply to other questions earlier but avoided this one

What do you mean by 'running the money through a private company to show extra 3000 salary'

if you genuinely earned the money I do not understand why you would be concerned about spending the money on a rent depoist.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:28 pm

If we, as casual observers, are suspicious you can bet the trained professionals in immigration fraud at the UKBA will also be suspicious.

simran.ahuja
Newly Registered

Post by simran.ahuja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Running the money mean second job which I have done as a part time job. This is the only big money left from my account so want to clear my doubt as I don't have any idea how they will see it.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:50 pm

If you earned the money from a 2nd, part time job then why would didn't you say that rather than saying that you 'ran the money through a private company'. If the money was genuinely earned why would you worry that you then went on to use it to pay for something legitimate? The majority of people have large sums of money for living costs after pay day but they don't post about it.

All of your posts suggest you are doing something dodgy, hence why you are worried "you can call me dumb, now I am struggling hard to get out from this".

If you are genuine, then you will be well advised to get your story straight in case you are questioned about it, and have evidence to back up what you are saying. If you are not, then please don't waste our time.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Further to your private message, in which you confirmed that you 'didn't earn the money i just run it for my visa extension', I am not willing to give you advice on how to successfully apply for an extension and I am sure that no one else will be either.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 am

No need for the discussion to go any further.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!