ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent -- Online application a minor error

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

okokok

urgent -- Online application a minor error

Post by okokok » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi guys, do you know if one can amend an online application, if in the age group box has been incidently scrolled 16-17 instead of 18-64.
I've passed the stage when the amendment was possible to the existing application, but I wonder - can I resubmit another one? Or this is an understandable error and not a big deal -- as in some other sections the corrent age group has been selected.
What should one do in this case? Any suggestions?
I am still trying to book premium appointment. No success so far. But I don't understand if my application is considered as submitted already (I haven't paied yet). Can I just delete this one and create another one? Will not it cancel my CoS? Guys, please - any suggestions.

Many thanks

xanadu85
Newly Registered

Post by xanadu85 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 pm

It seems like a minor error.Maybe you can write a covering letter explaining the mistake to ukba when you send the hard copy to them.Do not cancel the application.If your date of birth is correct ukba should understand but do send them a letter.That would be my advice.

okokok

Post by okokok » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 am

In view of the above could anybody explain please whether an application is actually submitted in my case or no: in the printed application, after "this is the last change for you to change your application", I click next, and I've got to the print document option (DO NOT SEND IT BY POST). On that document it is written that my application IS actually submitted, but when I enter my account -- the options on the right hand appear:
"Complete",
"View Application"
and
"Delete draft",
and on the left-hand side
"Application is not complete".
So is it actually completed? Can I just delete the draft and start again? Will it not cancel my CoS?
Guys - any suggestions...