ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

its about eea2i need help please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alex_london
Newly Registered

its about eea2i need help please

Post by alex_london » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 pm

i sent the eea2 in december the 12 last year after twice sent back by ukba for reason like my eu gf not working but she was working at present time on the 12 of december they gave up and i received coa on 6 of january 2012 with no right of work. i phoned ukba today all they said to me is give us a call on tuesday next week if u received anything by then. i am worriedy my case is taking so long . to start with i have a very bad immigration history but i dont have any kind of criminal record .i have a baby with my eu girlfriend which my baby is eu citizen too.idont really know what to do. i sent to ukba not just 2 years of paper work that we lived together but 5 years just to make it understandable to them that we live together and we have a baby that is over a year now.what do u think guys its gonna happen with my case please

misscam
Newly Registered

Re: its about eea2i need help please

Post by misscam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 am

alex_london wrote:i sent the eea2 in december the 12 last year after twice sent back by ukba for reason like my eu gf not working but she was working at present time on the 12 of december they gave up and i received coa on 6 of january 2012 with no right of work. i phoned ukba today all they said to me is give us a call on tuesday next week if u received anything by then. i am worriedy my case is taking so long . to start with i have a very bad immigration history but i dont have any kind of criminal record .i have a baby with my eu girlfriend which my baby is eu citizen too.idont really know what to do. i sent to ukba not just 2 years of paper work that we lived together but 5 years just to make it understandable to them that we live together and we have a baby that is over a year now.what do u think guys its gonna happen with my case please
its just to be patient my dear. i send in december last year and till date not even a CoA with no right to work. i contacted them and they said they will send if not recieved in days i should call. i am just waiting for 5 days to call back. its worrying to wait but i advice you wait for 6months period from when they sent ur CoA and then chase them since they have up to 6 months to decide.
good luck

alex_london
Newly Registered

Post by alex_london » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm

thanks for the reply. my 6 months is on monday the 11of june. thats when my 6 months finishes. i phoned ukba and they said to me give us a call if i havent received anything by the end of next week by the way ukba never gave me the right to work i am a student as it stands but i need the work permit the course i am doing comes with NVQ for wich i need the work permit otherwise i'll waste my £4500 i paid so far. i dont know with my luck it will take longer than 6 months well i do have one more application with ukba which is with them for last 4years ukba is a very funny agency. anyway good luck to everyone but i am gona sue them for playing with my life even if i was a number my turn would had come by now or let me tell you something else we are treated like animals by dearly beloved O levels ugly fat waste of space lazy human being ukba