ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Discrepency between payslip and bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sam_84

Discrepency between payslip and bank statement

Post by Sam_84 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 am

I am applying for extension of Tier-1 (General) and have the PEO appointment on 11th June 2012. I have the following two queries –

•[b] Discrepancy between payslip and bank statement[/b]
For a particular month, the net salary in my bank exceeds the net salary in the payslip. This was due to an error made by the HR Deptt. Would that be a problem? I guess not because I believe it would have been a problem if the figure in bank would have been less than the figure in Payslip. Also, showing the salary from 1 April 2011 to March 2012 should be fine ?

• [b]Passport loss report - Police reference number[/b]
There is a column in the form (Ref C8) that asks about the Police reference number if the passport was ever stolen. I had once lost my passport a year ago and reported it to Police. I do not have the reference number now. However, I did find the passport on the following day and reported back to Police about it. Can this be a problem? Should I leave the column as blank?
Please note that police station is saying that it will take them a few days to retrieve that reference number.

Thanks

argus7
Wales

Re: Discrepency in payslip and bank statement

Post by argus7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 am

Sam_84 wrote:I am applying for extension of Tier-1 (General) and have the PEO appointment on 11th June 2012. I have the following two queries –

Discrepancy in back statement and payslip
For a particular month, the net salary in my bank exceeds the net salary in the payslip. This was due to an error made by the HR Deptt. Would that be a problem? I guess not because I believe it would have been a problem if the figure in bank would have been less than the figure in Payslip. Also, showing the salary from 1 April 2011 to March 2012 should be fine ?

Passport loss report - Police reference number
There is a column in the form (Ref C8) that asks about the Police reference number if the passport was ever stolen. I had once lost my passport a year ago and reported it to Police. I do not have the reference number now. However, I did find the passport on the following day and reported back to Police about it. Can this be a problem? Should I leave the column as blank?
Please note that police station is saying that it will take them a few days to retrieve that reference number.

Thanks

get a letter from Hr mentioning the problem .Yes that will be a problem. The NET pay on the payslip and the bank statement has to match exact for the period of earnings claimed.

HR should mention error from there side and correct the difference in pay.