ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependent form

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LEO 4565
Newly Registered

PSW dependent form

Post by LEO 4565 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Hello, my husband has got his PSW Tier 1 visa and now I would like to apply as his dependent. While filling the form I have faced with this question: Have you ever been refused a visa for any country? When I was at the 5th year of my university I have applied for Work and Travel visa (J1) and I didn't get my visa. But I have no any stamps about it in my previos passport (now I have the new one with my new family name).

So my question is : "Should I fill in box Yes or box No''. I don't know does it means that I was rejected in visa or my documents were not even applied.

Will be happy to hear any pieces of advice.
Thanks in advance.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:31 pm

You should mention it (tick yes, and elaborate) but it will not have a negative impact on the application for the UK visa.

LEO 4565
Newly Registered

Post by LEO 4565 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

Thank you for your answer. But in this case I need to specify the details such as date‚ country‚ reason. And I don't have this details, because I don't remember the date and reason I was said just in words. I was said that It is very dengerous for them because I am on the 5th year of university. I have no any stamps in passport. Thank you in advance. Hope to hear some pieces of advice.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 am

LEO 4565 wrote:Thank you for your answer. But in this case I need to specify the details such as date‚ country‚ reason. And I don't have this details.
You said it was J1 visa application five years ago. If that's all you know then that's all you say.

LEO 4565
Newly Registered

Post by LEO 4565 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:00 am

You said it was J1 visa application five years ago. If that's all you know then that's all you say.[/quote]

I understand. Thanks a lot