ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - Liverpool 7th June 2012 HSMP/TIER1/ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haider2026
Newly Registered

ILR Success - Liverpool 7th June 2012 HSMP/TIER1/ILR

Post by haider2026 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Dear All

By the Grace of Allah i have managed to get the ILR on 7th June 2012 at Liverpool PEO. Many thanks to the platform as well where a lot of valuable information is available for all immigration cases.

I shall give a brief background and my experience on the day:

Self, Wife and 2 children.
1 employer throughout
113 days absence from UK, excuding 76 days i took for my first entry. Apparently that time is not considered as time out of UK.

HSMP.....................15th June 2007 (2 years visa)
First Entry into Uk....30th Aug 2007 (76 Days approx after getting my visa)
Tier 1 (General).......15th June 2009 (3 years visa)
ILR 7th June 2012 at Liverpool PEO.

My appointment was at 9am and i set off in my car with family around 7:30am from Manchester (Always give yourself ample time due traffic).

Got there at around 8:40

Went in at around 8:50

Brief security check

Initial document check 9:05

Payment taken 9:10

Called by case worker 9:20 where she asked for my documents. I gave her a coverletter, application form, salary slips (12 months), passports, bank statement (12 months), p60, cohabitation documents and a complete set of photocopies of the same.

At 10:10 i was called for biometric with family

Gave the passports back to teh case worker around 10:30

She called me back at 11:00 and told me that i got the ILR and the necessary biometric cards will be sent in the mail within 7 working days and that the cards will be used as a visa for my travel needs.

No questions were asked about anything and everyone there was extremely friendly and polite. Even the security guard came to us with a bag of crisps when my two year old was running around everywhere and out of our control :)

Thanks

Smam

Post by Smam » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:38 am

Hi

Mash Allah Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for the future.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 am

congrats mate!!