ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to approve the date when i left UK?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XJ2011
Newly Registered

How to approve the date when i left UK?

Post by XJ2011 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

How UKBA know when the person leaves the country? Once I left the country and headed for another EU country, there is no stamp when I left UK heathrow airport and I didn't get a stamp when I entered another EU country either. Unfortunately I lost the flight ticket.

Does the flight company provide the passengers' detail to UKBA?

Anyone knows?

G_NL
Newly Registered

Re: How to approve the date when i left UK?

Post by G_NL » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:48 am

Yes. The airline has to send the API (Advanced Passenger Information) containing details such as name, dob, passport etc. for all the flights entering or leaving the UK.

XJ2011
Newly Registered

Re: How to approve the date when i left UK?

Post by XJ2011 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 pm

G_NL wrote:Yes. The airline has to send the API (Advanced Passenger Information) containing details such as name, dob, passport etc. for all the flights entering or leaving the UK.
Hi, thanks g_nl, just curious if Ukba has this sort inf anyway, why on the form it still asks about the length of time spent outside this country in applying for ILR? They should be able to find out themselves?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 pm

If you applied that logic you wouldnt have to put any information on the form. Not even your name. They could just work that out for themselves from your passport!