ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp review plz help !!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samreen
Newly Registered

hsmp review plz help !!!!!!!!!!

Post by samreen » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:48 pm

i m refused by hsmp team and i applied for review here are some following dates details of my case
case applied :12june 2006
case reply :8th sep 2006
date i receive reply: 12 sep 2006
reason given : no points for work experience and income as the HO people cant verify these details from my ex employer

so i contact my ex employer to know the exact situation the told me thay they receive a phn call followed by a fax from british high comission pakistan on 7th of sep 2006 and after chking my all details thy replied them on 13th of sep ( considering 9th and 10th sep were saturday sunday so they replied them in 5th working day)even my ex employer send me all copied faxes received from british high comission pakistan dated 7th sep and their reply as well on 13th of sep . BUT i received refusal letter dated 8th of sep 2006 that they cudnt verify from my ex employer it means that they didnt wait for the answer from my ex employer and made decision in hurry as u see that i applied on 12 jun
so now i contacted a solicitor and through the solicitor i applied my review i dun know how much time they gonna take and what might be their answer now i m in so much mental tension can anybody help me?

ms1729
Newly Registered

Post by ms1729 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:30 am

Dear Samreen,

One of my friends in the UK has the same problem as you. He's an Indian guy already working there and they've done the same to him, even though he knows for sure that the British High Comm has checked with his company and got a positive response, they still refused it for the same reason.

He's very highly skilled as well; so it only shows that lowly skilled people seem to be assessing the cases. It also seems cruel that even after checking and finding his work-ex in order, they refused his application saying they were not able to verify.

Good luck to you and I hope it works out soon for you.

cheers

samreen
Newly Registered

Post by samreen » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:54 am

[quote="ms1729"]Dear ms1729!,
ok how much time back it happened ?can u please confirm from ur friend that either he applied for
review or not and if yes what was their answere then?

ms1729
Newly Registered

Post by ms1729 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:00 am

Happened just 2 weeks ago. After his first review was refused, he made sure that the embassy had checked with his office, and confirmed it with his office as well and then asked for second review but they still refused the second time for the same reason, though it is very clear that they have actually checked. The reason does not say that they dont find his experience good enough; it just says 'unable to verify', which is really strange, since it is very clear that they have verified.

root

Post by root » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:37 am

Dear Samreen,

One thing for sure that I am seeing in now a days cases that if they want to refuse anybody, they will create any reason.
be remember that they refuse more aplicants then to accept.

It just depends on luck.
apply for review and give proof that ex employer send replies to them

adindas

Post by adindas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:36 pm

I could happen if they did not convince. Make sure that the person who answer the question did not create suspicion the the embassy staff. As if they were your friend. :roll:

They are very skulful people, sometimes they use professional to verivy the diocuments. If they said they verified they defenitely have done that.

If people were studied in the first class university such as IIT, your experience was senior level in high street companies such as listed in 100 companies in Financial times e.g PWC, Atkins, Microsoft, etc, people who own quite reasonable number of patents I believe it was not difficult to get HSMP

Also You were probably the victim of what previous applicants have done in the past.

Good Luck

ms1729
Newly Registered

Post by ms1729 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:23 pm

The guy I'm referring to worked for a blue chip company and has studid in the UK itself. So there was no question of them doubting the company since they spoke to the HR guy.

So it does appear that luck plays an important role.

cheers

samreen
Newly Registered

Post by samreen » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:54 pm

well i do agree with ms17... coz there they have sent fax enquiring about all the details before that they had conversation on phone twice which is about enquiring about their fax nos or e mail id and they straight away gave the required answer on 5th working day by fax so there is no reason of getting wrong information from my ex employ. so its seemms its all luck 2ndly they contacted very 1st time to my employer on 7th oif sep and mad decision on 8th of sep how can it possible ( keep in mind the time difference as well of pakistan and uk)

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Has anyone come across the situation where your "current" employer was approached for verification by local BHC ??

I am sure lot of applicants do not share this with their current employers that they are applying for HSMP - for obvious reasons :D

Just wondering .... :?:

regards

adindas

Post by adindas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:06 pm

Samreen
I think you know that in case they did not convince, they will find any mean to reject you such as what you said they will reject before they received the fax. This is probably what you mean with luck.

It could happen that they might think the person behind the fax or the telephone is your friends/relatives or it could be you. :roll: :lol:

If you see in the previous post they have found that reasonable number of experience letter from your area could not be verified.
Also some HSMP people end up with working on the job which do not require a degree.

Would please tell the forum where is your expereince letter did you get from. Is that from high street companies ??

Hope you have luck with your application.

Adindas

samreen wrote:well i do agree with ms17... coz there they have sent fax enquiring about all the details before that they had conversation on phone twice which is about enquiring about their fax nos or e mail id and they straight away gave the required answer on 5th working day by fax so there is no reason of getting wrong information from my ex employ. so its seemms its all luck 2ndly they contacted very 1st time to my employer on 7th oif sep and mad decision on 8th of sep how can it possible ( keep in mind the time difference as well of pakistan and uk)

JasvinderArora
Newly Registered

congratulations.

Post by JasvinderArora » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:16 am

Hi Samreen,
Many congrats for getting it !!! And wishing u the hasslefree proceedings ahead.
Can you please share the contents of your review application and review explaination.You can mail me at my personal id as: jasvinder.arora@gmail.com
Many thanks in Advance
Regards
Jasvinder.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:26 pm

samreen wrote:well i do agree with ms17... coz there they have sent fax enquiring about all the details before that they had conversation on phone twice which is about enquiring about their fax nos or e mail id and they straight away gave the required answer on 5th working day by fax so there is no reason of getting wrong information from my ex employ. so its seemms its all luck 2ndly they contacted very 1st time to my employer on 7th oif sep and mad decision on 8th of sep how can it possible ( keep in mind the time difference as well of pakistan and uk)
Same happen to me also. i have applied for review and after doing verification with my employer they have refused my case with the reason that they are unable to verify my experience. and on that i have applied for 2nd review lets see what come next.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:30 pm

Guys,

I got response from HSMp on phone they said my review is approved ang letter is sent too me on 30th nov