ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend Voucher Format

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tkk2011
Newly Registered

Dividend Voucher Format

Post by tkk2011 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Hello Forum Members,

I am preparing Dividend Voucher for My Limited Company.

Because of some restriction from the landlord of the rented address, I have been using PO Box Address as Registered Company Address.

When Preparing Dividend Vouchers, If I mention Company Registered Address as PO BOX Address, Will it be a problem with UKBA.

My chartered accountant told me that one should use a proper a residential/ commercial address rather than PO Box Address.

I called up UKBA Call Center and they said that they donot have any specific requirement mentioned in the guidance notes.

Hence posting to forum members to find out -

a) If anybody has used PO BOX Address on Dividend Voucher and has been able to make a successful ILR Application

b) Is there any other asscoiated requirement in relation to mentioning PO BOX Address as Registered Office Address

Best Regards
Tushar Kansara