ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P-30 substitute??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ohoopee

P-30 substitute??

Post by Ohoopee » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Hello,

I have been living in Ireland on a Work Permit since March of 2008 so obviously this year is a very important one for me.

I am changing jobs but I am staying in my same field and keeping the same job title. We started the process early. I originally sent off my work permit application in October of last year just to make sure I had it ready in time. They requested more information on the companies buisness registration. Unfortunatly, the owner of the company had left the country on a holiday. The manager was not able to provide me with the requested documents so my application was denied. The owner is back now and I have been dealing directly with him to get my new application sent away. He his provided me with his companies Tax Clearance Certificate showing that they paid all taxes and also has their tax number on it. The owner has also provided me with a copy of the companies Business Registration certificate which should provide the additional information that was requested last time.

Now the problem. Last time (back in October) the Manager provided me with the companies latest p-30...now the owner of the company went to get this document from his accountant and the accountant told him that it was illegal for anyone to request such a document as it had a list of all employees and the amount they were paid on it....

So he has refused to give out his Companies P-30. They have the p-30 on file when I filed the application back in October but I fear it will not be enough. Is there anything else less personal that would satisfy them? He has told me flat out that he will not send the work permits office his P-30 because of what his accountant said. Will the Tax Clearance document satisfy this matter? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.