ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING FOR NTL/BIOMETRICS CARD

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nickmarc
Newly Registered

WAITING FOR NTL/BIOMETRICS CARD

Post by Nickmarc » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:21 am

I applied for NTL March 3 2012, and Submitted my biometrices 2 weeks later. Other than the acknowledgement letter that they recieved, and the letter demanding my biometrics I have heard nothing about my application, (almost 4 months now) My original ILR only took 5 weeks to return, and that was over a Christmas period! Is anyone else in a similar recent situation? I se some complains about waiting times but from 2010...anything recent sicne the biometrics has came into effect? :cry:

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 am

My wife applied under ECAA-1 in late march, given biometric 2nd week fo april, still received nothing.

Dont know how long will this take?

Thanks

Nickmarc
Newly Registered

Post by Nickmarc » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 pm

I dont know...the website says up to 6 months, but i dont know why its taking so much longer than leave to remain did...surely this is a more straightforward application than that...its just transfering what you already have...

Ive written a letter but havent sent it yet, I booked a trip long before I applied for this never thinking it would take so long...now I might have to skip it..

be interested to know when she gets approved..

my application was done March 3...niometrics on March 20...so just a few weeks before your wife..

submac100
Newly Registered

has anyone got updates to their appliacations above.

Post by submac100 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Has anyone got updates to their appliacations above.

My wife and I applied 24/05/2012

Submitted our biometrics on the 01/09/2012

Now waiting, it would be nice to know others experience in NTL waiting times. Seems ridiculous that simply getting a stamp when you already have ILR should take this long.

I can appreciate if its a new application but this waiting time is completely unacceptable to put the visa into the passport that has already been approved.

submac100
Newly Registered

still waiting.....

Post by submac100 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm

anyone else from May that applied with NTL form got some good news.