ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ltd company:no activity

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier1extend
India

Ltd company:no activity

Post by tier1extend » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 pm

I registered a new ltd company last year. But the contract didnt work out and then i joined a permanent role. So i have never earned through this company.

Do i need to inform hmrc or companies house or anyoe else about it ?

Thanks

ankitv

Post by ankitv » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 pm

I registered a new ltd company last year. But the contract didnt work out and then i joined a permanent role. So i have never earned through this company.

Do i need to inform hmrc or companies house or anyoe else about it ?
You need to declare the company as dormant. Then there will be 2 options, either to close it or keep it open. If choose to close, then you need to file it through companies house (relevant forms are available on the site), if you kept it open, then you need to file accounts and income tax treturns every year, even if there's no income. Hope this helps.

You may consult an account, the fees would be reasonable. They'll be able to advice and arry this for you

tier1extend
India

Post by tier1extend » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

thank you