ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: PEO Crydon Success

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jalal.din

ILR: PEO Crydon Success

Post by jalal.din » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am

Hi,
My case was HSMP to Tier1. We Got ILR with one 1 dependent yesterday. Used Tram to arrive. Very smooth and relaxed journey compared to my last visit by car. Appointment time was 9:00. We arrived at 8:27am. Got stuck in security for 10 minutes. This was due to a cycle toolkit in my office bag. Initial document check and payment took 10 more minutes. Waited for 10 minutes in at Floor 1 and then was called to a window. She took 5 minutes and asked us to wait for biometrics on same floor. We were called in couple of minutes but struggled to find the biometric cabin for 5 mins. It was in same hall at far end on right side. Biometrics took 7-8 minutes for me and wife. They asked me to wait on same floor. After couple of minutes we were called to a window and was told to go to floor 2. The moment we arrived our token was called but we did not get which window they are calling us to. They four five times but still we were not been able to get what window number she is asking. So started going to each windows where no one was being attended and found our desired window.

Given all the documents and photocopies to case worker. I used earning time period from 6 april 2011 to 5 april 2012. She asked for three recent payslips which I told here that these are in there. Then she asked me that do you know that maintenance fund requirement is increased to 900 today. I told that I have sufficient funds available. Then she realised that I am applying for ILR and this limit does not apply in my case. She told us that it will take 90 minutes and we can go out if we like. We preferred to stay in the floor. We could see from distance that what she is doing. I could easily see that she is struggling with the bank statement. I approached the window her and told here that Jan bank statement is missing and Nov one is on a separate stamped bank statement. She thanked and asked me to wait. After 10 minutes she called us to window. And explained that she can't find four months salary deposit. I shown her three deposits which she was unable to find. I was not been able to find fourth one myself as well and told her that I can't find it. When I was giving it back I noticed it and shown her fourth one as well. This all confusion happened as Barclays duplicate banks statement was very complex to read. This was the worst banks statement I every seen. I thought that I will l use semi transparent micro sticky notes to highlight them but I forgot to do so.
She called me back again after 10 minutes that she can't find the employer letter. I said do you really need it? She said that she don't need it but some time we ask for it. I had an six month old dated letter from employer which I used for my parents visa in past. I showed it to her. She said it is old dated and can't except it but no worries I don't need it. After twenty minutes she called us back and said that you are granted ILR. We were out at 11:00AM
I really messed up. I receive monthly bank statements by post. I just assumed that I have all the bank statement arrived by post. Just one day before appointment I started to put them in order and realised three months missing statements. Luckily I had a duplicate bank statement which I ordered back in December for my parents visa. I went to Barclays local branch for missing statements and they said they can only print the last 90 transactions. But they were able to stamp and sign the duplicate one.

We used 14 month bank statements (Jan missing). Saving account (only 750£ in there). Current Account got only 2100£. 14 month salary slips, 4 P60s and one P45. For cohabitation used council tax and wife's bank statements with less than 100£ in them.

Appointment was booked for me and my wife only. We took our 3yr old daughter with us and no one complained or asked about her.

joh892

Post by joh892 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 am

Congratulations J

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 pm

congrats mate

Plan B
Newly Registered

Re: ILR: PEO Crydon Success

Post by Plan B » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Congrats Jalal. Your Hawk eyes and presence of mind avoided delays. Many congratulations once again to you and your family

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

After reading your post carefully I must say that you're an extremely confident and compose person, not so organized but your confidence cover that part for your self very well.

Good luck for the future.