ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is my passport lost or not sent yet

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dj_factor
Newly Registered

Is my passport lost or not sent yet

Post by dj_factor » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Hello Guys, I had applied for my first british passport at the post office. The post master asked me to send my indian passport too so that the application will be fast tracked. Anyways, after 3 weeks i received a letter from the durham office saying that the picture was not recent so please send a new one (Which i dont know why, despite me taking the picture on the day of the check and send application). Anyways i send the new picture again and yesterday i received my passport interview letter but not my indian passport or any other documents.

Does it mean that my passport is lost or hasnt been sent yet.

Your views will be appreciated.
Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm

The documents are returned separately. If you paid the extra £3, they will be delivered using a courier. Otherwise, by 2nd class post.

dj_factor
Newly Registered

Post by dj_factor » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks Jambo appreciate it.