ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My wife's spouse visa expires on 22nd June - what's the best

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zak_K

My wife's spouse visa expires on 22nd June - what's the best

Post by Zak_K » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 am

My wife came here on a 2 year spouse visa 2 years ago,. And her visa this Friday. Should I be panicking? Im obviously willing to pay the extra 300 quid to apply in person, but whos to day we'll get an appointment?

Here is what we have at the moment in terms of documents:

Birth certificate for our daughter
Her certificate for her ESOL (I'll have to check exactly what it's called)
All letters she's had at this property - gas, electric bills, NHS cards, national insurance card, internet order receipts, catalogs etc.
Letter from parents stating they're happy for us to live with them for the foreseeable future

What we still need to sort out:

Application form
Letter from accountant to verify that I've been self employed since last year
Printout of my website (i sell stock online)

Anyhows, I'd appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance.

Zak

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am

You question isn't clear (at least to me).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Patagonian

Re: My wife's spouse visa expires on 22nd June - what's the

Post by Patagonian » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 am

Zak_K wrote: What we still need to sort out:

Application form
That would be a good place to start and then come back here if you have specific questions. Your initial post is far too broad - what advice are you looking for?

It's highly unlikely you will get an appointment at a PEO before Friday so you will have to submit the application by post within the next couple of days before your wife's current visa expires.

Zak_K

Post by Zak_K » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry about that, I was typing on my phone.

Anyways, as mentioned my wifes visa expires on Friday. Now I'm just in the process of getting everything together. But what Im worried about is the bank statements.

I'm self employed - selling on eBay and my website full time. Pretty Much all my payments come into my Paypal account and then I spend that money either on myself (purchasing from retailers accepting Paypal), or buy more stock for my business. So Paypal is my bank so to speak.

Now the HO say they don't accept digital copies of documents, however this document (my turnover for example) can only be downloaded from Paypal and printed. I have printed this for the last few months.

However I'm not sure if this will be acceptable to the HO. I do get Working Tax Credits (which reflect my actual bank statement), but I don't have all of them (or even the most recent ones).

Can anyone give me any advice regarding this?