ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Husbands visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nadz3411
Newly Registered

Husbands visa

Post by nadz3411 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:35 pm

hi everyone im new to this. i just wanted to see if anyone give me information on a1 english test. my husband gave his test on 26th may he received his results for listening but not for speaking because it was not on record only 3 people out of 20 people got their full results which i do not understand so he has to do that test again he doesnt need to pay the fees again but it will again take more time. how long does it take for the certificate to arrive? or do you get it with the results because i am hoping to apply before 9th july. im really worried now.. please pray for me everything goes ok inshaAllah. :)

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:01 pm

It varies depending on where your husband did the test, and which company carried out the test. You should ask the company, when you are likely to get the certificate.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

skstar

Post by skstar » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

like the above poster, you need to tell us who the test provider was.
Yes it does take time and you may be cutting it fine with the deadline of July 6th. (As the 9th is Monday and Gerrys are closed over the weekend)

nadz3411
Newly Registered

Post by nadz3411 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

thanks for your replies.. really appreciate it.. i know im dreading it as 6th july is the last day to submit his visa.. its just not really fair that they lost the results due to a system fault.. he if he had got his results he would have got his certificate too but now you just dont know whats going to happen, he did his test in mirpur but dont know exactly where i'll have to ask him and let you know.. they still need to notify him on thursday for the next date for speaking test..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 pm

It if was KET or PET taken outside the UK you are looking at 2 to 3 months. The cert. is sent from the UK.

nadz3411
Newly Registered

Post by nadz3411 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

all i know it was the speaking and listening one.. that u have to do a1 english whatever its called.. anyway by the looks of it new law going to apply for us now.. itll take another year now probs.. but thanks guys for your replies really appreciated :)