ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Annual Earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cmyaseen

Documents for Annual Earning

Post by cmyaseen » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:51 pm

Will any body plz tell me that r these documents enough for claiming points in annual earning.
I m n an tax free country so no tax paper.

1: Appointment letter with basic salary nd other allowances.
2: Letter from Manager with stating Basic salary and allowance on letter head but with out company stamp.
3: letter frm HR with Basic Salary only with stamp(will also attest it frm Chamber of Commerce.)
4: CA Statement frm CA firm.

5: Salary Slips with Basic Salary (optional: if there s need of it but i m caliming points on gross salary)

Will all these documents be enough for claiming points for earning or not? plz also guide me abt it.

I m strongly requesting to all the senioer nd experienced member to help me.

thanks alot

cmyaseen

Post by cmyaseen » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:12 pm

moderators, senior members and other members plz guide me abt these.

thanks waiting .

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:24 pm

You need to provide evidence of what you HAVE ALREADY EARNED in the 12 months prior to your HSMP application.

In my opinion therefore,
1. Appointment letter will be of no value.
2. Letter from department manager can work if it spells out the details of salary earned in the last 12 months.
3. Similar to above, but if you are submitting letter from department manager, this letter from HR is nothing but a duplicate of the letter above. So will not be accepted as independent evidence. Either submit 2 or 3 but submitting both will not get you anywhere.
4. CA letter is usually accepted for self-employed applicants. In case of employed applicants, CA letter might be accepted if it is from your company CA.

regards

cmyaseen

Post by cmyaseen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:27 am

hi sushdmehta
thanks for ur great reply.
Now it means i ve only one accepted evidance tht is letter from employer, so what u will suggest me for the other evidance ? as i can't attach salary slips bcz there s only basic salary on that nd if i consider basic salary then i cant claim earning points.
and the CA letter i cant get from Company CA, i can get it from a private registered CA firm.

plz plz must guide me abt this what should be the other docs ??

thanks alot

root

Post by root » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:50 am

sushdmehta

it is mentioned in earnings manual that it CA letter shud be on its letter head. company CA accountant cant have its own letterhead as my company accountant dont have his letterhead.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:23 am

In case of employed applicants, CA letter might be accepted if it is from your company CA.
:( Didn't I use the word "MIGHT" !! That means "maybe" or "maybe not", and I am not sure about it.

This is what I found in the caseworkers' guidelines -
----
Letter from Accountants
This is usually more relevant for self employed. However, occasionally individuals have an accountant to manage their money. The letter should be on the accountant’s company paper and state what the applicant’s earned income has been for the 12 month period. This must include a breakdown of earning so that the caseworker can clearly see what can be included in the earnings. For example, it may include earnings from investment, which cannot be considered.
----

regards

root

Post by root » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:48 am

thats why i didnt give CA letter.

i have sent emails to HSMP and wpcustomers and I got different answers. even one gave me answer that submit evidence from sep 05 to sep 06.
which r 13 months. so now I left this thing on Allah.
as I have seen if things r refused then it can be stupid things despite of all strong evidences.

all my things r straight and evidences r also straight on which I got points last time so I pray Allah make it easy

cmyaseen

Post by cmyaseen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:28 am

thanks root nd shushmehta for ur replies.

my prblm is tht i m n tax free country so instead of tax papers i want to attach the CA statement to complete the two evidance and i also got the same reply frm some other group tht it s better to attach the CA statement but tht should be on the letter head of CA firm not on ur company letter head.

i will attach it remaining it s on my luck. let us see.
again thanks for sharing ur ideas.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:42 am

Explain them why you cannot provide tax document.

cmyaseen

Post by cmyaseen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:22 am

yes arm , that i will explain them and will also attach an evidance of labour law where it s mentioned tht there s no income tax in this country.

confusion s with other docs.