ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delete Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alif1

Delete Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan?

Post by Alif1 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 am

I have a suggestion for the Aministrators/Moderators and would like to know what you all think??

I think the Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan thread should be deleted. It is far too large and difficult to search through for any kind of information. If you perform a search, all 1023 pages come up and you need to read through each one to find what you are actually looking for.

I feel having a new thread, (similar to current locked thread), might help a lot of people, as it seems to be similar sorts of questions from Pakistan spousal applicants. I understand the reasons for the current thread being locked, and agree with it. But without a new Pakistan thread, I think you will find over time, that you are going to have lots of smaller threads, with people asking the same questions over and over again. Perhaps if in the new thread, we had more moderators like Gregarious, Syma and other senior members, it would not cause any problems.

So in summary, can you detele the (old thread Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan) and can we start a new one?? What do people think???

Thanks
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Delete Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan?

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:23 am

Alif1 wrote:can we start a new one??
Given the recent experience, it has been decided by moderators not to allow another "common topic" for settlement applications from Pakistan.

Members wishing to seek answers to their queries can create their own topic(s) in the relevant forum - just as other members do.

As has been noted in the last post of the closed topic, time permitting, a sticky topic may be created by the moderators to provide useful information about the various aspects of settlement visa application from Pakistan. Alternatively, any member willing to make the effort may also do so.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!