ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paulmathew
Newly Registered

Payment

Post by paulmathew » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Worried that Card will bomb in spite of informing Tesco/HSBC to expect a circa £2500 Transaction will come through. They say they cannot prevent the payment from being declined or reffered and HO says that if that happens they will send the whole lot back. They will not allow me to make multiple copies of the payments page and supply other cards they can try. Should i go for postal order /banker's draft?

Is Visa debit card allowed? even if it is , i still have the above concern.

Paul

Suhaib 786

Post by Suhaib 786 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm

just send a cheque (make sure the signiture resembles the 1 you gave to the bank)
i sent my app yesterday - thts wat i did as i was aware of anti fraud measure in place by banks,