ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(protection rout) help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rukia888

ILR SET(protection rout) help

Post by rukia888 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 am

my permit is running out by the end of this month and i need to fill in the application form to make sure it get to home office within the next few weeks. the earlier the better. what it is i just abit confused with what to send off with the application form.
do i need to send any of my payslip, bank statement or life in the uk test off with the application form or not. pleasehelp me. thank you very much :)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 am

Reading the form will help.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: ILR SET(protection rout) help

Post by Loveislovely » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:24 pm

rukia888 wrote:my permit is running out by the end of this month and i need to fill in the application form to make sure it get to home office within the next few weeks. the earlier the better. what it is i just abit confused with what to send off with the application form.
do i need to send any of my payslip, bank statement or life in the uk test off with the application form or not. pleasehelp me. thank you very much :)
Yes, you must send life in the UK test paper, today is the 21st of June, you stated that your leave runs out at the end of June, if you are lucky, you might get an early date for the test, but you need to know uk's history, or you might be lucky as it is multiple choice questions, if not, you need to extend your visa, good luck.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

rukia888

Re: ILR SET(protection rout) help

Post by rukia888 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Loveislovely wrote:
rukia888 wrote:my permit is running out by the end of this month and i need to fill in the application form to make sure it get to home office within the next few weeks. the earlier the better. what it is i just abit confused with what to send off with the application form.
Yes, you must send life in the UK test paper, today is the 21st of June, you stated that your leave runs out at the end of June, if you are lucky, you might get an early date for the test, but you need to know uk's history, or you might be lucky as it is multiple choice questions, if not, you need to extend your visa, good luck.
I passed the test ages ago but I didn't sent it off with the form because the application did not mention anything about the life in the UK test
I hope its okay without that because the home office got the record of who's passing the test right?
Thank you