ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success PEO Sheffield - Ltd. Company Contractor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MJunaid
Newly Registered

ILR Success PEO Sheffield - LTD Company Contractor

Post by MJunaid » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 am

Thank you all for the advice I have gained by trawling this forum. As thanks I would like to share my experience. 2 years Hsmp, 2 years 11 months Tier 1.

7 months prior to my application I became a contractor.

The documents I submitted we're as follows:

5 months payslips (from my permanent employment)
7 months payslips (from my own company, printed on salary paper by accountant, no stamp or signature)
7 months worth of dividend vouchers (Tax voucher provided on letter headed paper, from accountant, no stamp or signature)
12 months bank statements showing the above payments
Letter from accountant confirming salary and dividends (gross and net) for last 7 mnths
5 years of P60s
4 documents (spanning 2 years) confirming co-habitation of wife
Last 3 months bank statements
Passport photos (these were initially rejected as being over a month old, I was asked to take out new ones at the kiosk inside the office)
Most current contract showing work for the next 5 months

I provided photo copies of all of the above, including every page of both our passports. I had 2 passports as the old one which contained my tier 1 visa was full. Bear in mind the old passport needs to be cancelled before you make your application.

Apart from the photo issues, no hassles, no questions were asked.ILR granted.

Children on tier 1 born in the uk were not added on application. I will be applying for citizenship for them on MN(1).

Bio-metrics card came in the post within 2 days

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 am

congrats. good to know. i will be applying in that PEO in october inshallah.

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for the future.

sreblog

Re: ILR Success PEO Sheffield - LTD Company Contractor

Post by sreblog » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi , can you please confirm if you had taken photo copies of all the documents i.e. including the bank statements?

a54i54
- thin ice -

Post by a54i54 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 am

MJunaid wrote:Thank you all for the advice I have gained by trawling this forum. As thanks I would like to share my experience. 2 years Hsmp, 2 years 11 months Tier 1.
Hi MJunaid, It seems you applied in person using PEO before completeing 5 years.
Can you please confirm this - if you applied for ILR through Premium Service 28 days/1 month before completing full 5 years, please confirm.

I have a Premium SET(o) appointment tomorrow and I have another 20 days to complete full 5 years. I have been given advice by some people that Premium Service can only be availed after completion of 5 years and not 28 days before. OR else they will reject ILR/delay ILR.

Please suggest,
Thanks in advance,
Ash

MJunaid
Newly Registered

Post by MJunaid » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm

[quote="sreblog"]Hi , can you please confirm if you had taken photo copies of all the documents i.e. including the bank statements?[/quote]

Yes I did

MJunaid
Newly Registered

Post by MJunaid » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 pm

[quote]
Hi MJunaid, It seems you applied in person using PEO before completeing 5 years.
Can you please confirm this - if you applied for ILR through Premium Service 28 days/1 month before completing full 5 years, please confirm[/quote]

Apologies for the late reply, probably of no use to you now, but for the benefit of others, 28 day rule applies when you apply in person, i.e. You may apply 28 days in advance of your 5 years at the PEO.