ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to take a print out of appoiment PEO Croydon

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chase53

Unable to take a print out of appoiment PEO Croydon

Post by Chase53 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi, I booked a PEO appointment for Croydon office and luckily got an appoint ment and Iam trying to take a print out of the appointment (as it says on the page "Print and sign the official form and bring it to your appointment. To do this, click Continue below.") and when I click continue it is going back to my account page where it shows appointment table with date, reference, time and address.

Did this happen to any of you? How to take the signed form to the appointment?

Please help me!

Thanks!

kani_11

Post by kani_11 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

when i booked appointment on 19th june it kept showing technical error.But after sometime i got mails saying my appoinment is booked and confirmed.
Called homeoffice and confirmed that the booking is infact made.

I am planning to take the printout of my mails is that not sufficient?

Chase53

Post by Chase53 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Just asked my friend and he said he took the print out of email confirmation. And they will have our details already so shouldn't be a problem.

So Iam taking the print out of email confirmation with me.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

This happened to me as well. Just take a printout of the e-mail and you should be fine. (to prove you do have an appointment, to the security at the entrance in PEO croydon)

Ideally clicking on continue should take you to the application form page, but it doesn't. Doesn't matter, you can print it off directly from the ukba site, fill it up, sign it and carry with you when you go.

Chase53

Post by Chase53 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks, O_Relly!