ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Application on Monday. Pls suggest me...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AkashS
Member of Standing

Sending Application on Monday. Pls suggest me...

Post by AkashS » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:55 pm

Hi Friends,

Finally I am sending my Application on coming Monday. I am giving you brief about my documents, pls suggest me if I am missig anything:

1. HSMP under 28 applications.
2. Cover letter: Summary of education and experience, Reason why applying. (Can anyone pls provide sample Covering Letter)
3. Copy of my updated Resume.
4. Notarized copy of passport (photo and signature pages) .
5. Original Degree Certificate of MSc Computer Systems Security from University of Glamorgan, UK.
6. Experience Details:
• Company 1: May 2000 to July 2003 (38 Months)
• Experience Letter in desired Format with Roles & Responsibilities,
• Appointment Letter,
• Salary Increase Letter
• Company Brochure and Company's Director's Business Card

• Company 2 (IBM): May 2005 to Dec 2005 (7 Months)
• Experience Letter in Standard IBM Format without Roles & Responsibilities, also not mentioned about Full-Time Job type
• Appointment Letter,
• Company Literature Book (Could not get Brochure)
• My IBM Business Card
• Print of the same job from IBM website that clearly mention about Job Type, Roles & Responsibilities, Requirement as Graduate Degree required etc.

• Company 3 (Wipro): March 2006 to Sep 2006 (6 Months)
• Experience Letter with Roles & Responsibilities but it does not say about Full-Time Job thing
• Appointment Letter,
• Company Literature Book (Could not get Brochure)
• My Wipro Business Card
• Print out of jobs, related with my field (Information Security). It will be a coloured Job advert for walk-in interview in one pg. Will that be ok?

Total Experience: 4 Years 3 Months

7. www.Xe.com currency conversion results (Indian Rupees to GBP).
8. English language skills: Being a Master Graduate from UK, I think I need not to provide any other evidence. I also cleared IELTS when I was going to UK for Higher Study. Though the Validity of IELTS is expired but I achieved MSc Degree from UK. Should I provide the copy of IELTS Score?
9. Evidence Regarding relevant job in the UK. Job Search Results from Job Sites like www.reed.co.uk and www.cwjobs.co.uk. There are several job postings in my field from different online recruitment agencies.
10. Evidence Regarding Expected Earnings: market analyses from www.reed.co.uk and references to earlier job postings listing salaries.
11. Original Bank statements of last 6 Months, Current Offer Letter, Last salary Hike Letter.
12. Projected Budget: Housing, Utilities, Food, and Transportation etc.

Please suggest me if I am missing something that is very important. As I am applying myself, so no consultant will review my application. I am looking at you friends to help me in applying. :)

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:24 am

What happened Guys... No one is replying me....

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:00 am

Well it looks gud..but providing so much evidences in support of exp..like brochure, cards that too for IBM, wipro...I dont think will be necessary...

detailed letters with appointment letters should be fine...

:wink: plz guide me also..i might be applying same week..

Regards

Paramjit

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:01 am

moderators..u didnt showed any response in my same type of case,,now again I didnt saw any reply...

Cumon..plz help us...

Param

farah

Post by farah » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:24 pm

How much points you are claiming?
Documentation appears to be excessive

paramjit2k

Hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:07 pm

Hi Farah,

Please have a look at my case also..

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=10515

Regards,

Paramjit

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:13 pm

farah wrote:How much points you are claiming?
Documentation appears to be excessive
I am claiming 65 Points
Age = 5 Pts
MSc from UK = 25 Pts
4 Years Work Experience = 35 Pts

Can u pls gimme some idea which documents are enough to provide.. I believe that Brochure is necesary. Also as I do not have Exprnc letter with Roles/ Respnsblt from IBM, so I am providing printed copy of the same job frm their web site... What else? Any suggestion pls...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:34 pm

Hi paramjit2k and AkashS,

Have you read the internal caseworkers' guidance notes ???

One of the reasons you might not be getting answers is that no one might have tried what one of you is trying to do (send in brochures of companies), so there is no way of someone confirming to you whether you are doing right or wrong.

Please appreciate the fact that in most likelihood every other person on this discussion forum is like you .... an applicant himself ... and not a leagal expert !!

For example - Unless I have tried something in past that you are trying now, I cannot confirm to you whether you are doing the right thing or not, as I do not have any experience of it.

Have a good look at both the applicant guidance notes and the caseworkers' internal guidance notes. You'll find valuable information there. And trying searching the forum for similar posts .. you'll find many where answers are already available.

Personal advise: Don't send irrelevant documentation, it will not help you case in any way and might even delay things !!

regards