ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Safe sending Orginals to Case Worker-HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

How Safe sending Orginals to Case Worker-HSMP

Post by m_mike2k » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:20 pm

Hi All
How safe is it to send all originals to the Case Worker?
Regards
MIKE

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:12 pm

Nothing is safe but i think 80% of this forum member sent their originals (as far as my past reading on this forum tells me).

I may have seen few pplz got docs sent back to wrong addresses and few of them have also faced their Docs totally lost.

Risk is the key thing and we all have taken it.
Regards,
Afzal

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:54 am

yes it is risky to send it directly. But they insist on originals. If your application and the documents are in proper order, they take quick decision.
I suggest you to go for a consultant(www.workpermit.com). They take the fee on no win- no fee basis. They will pick up the ducuments from your address (through courier) and asses them before case worker. These consultants are lawers, so they can check your documents much better. It is their responsibility to submit the application and later receive all the documents from home office. your documents will be much safer with them.
Consultants will clear all your doubts regarding application. Anyway it is your choice, to go directly or through consultant.

all the best with your application.

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:11 pm

m_mike2k,
There is a risk to the documents. But they ask for originals and like afzalasm says everyone has taken this risk.

Also the documents are as safe/not safe being couriered to the HO as they are to anyone else-consultants and all.
Mini