ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Appointment - Please suggest

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amityadav82
Newly Registered

ILR PEO Appointment - Please suggest

Post by amityadav82 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 am

Hi,

I tried to book ILR appointment for me and two dependents. But not able se to see any slot on the night of 22/06/2012. I tries exactly at the midnight at 00:00 and tried till 00:39. But no luck.

Do UKBA doe not open appointment on Friday Night????

Should I try on Sunday night then???

Could someone suggest please.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 pm

How far ahead are you trying to book? Slots are only released 6 weeks (42 days) in advance.

amityadav82
Newly Registered

Post by amityadav82 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:48 pm

I was trying to book for 2/3/4th August. But not able to find any slot. Should I try on Sunday night now?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 pm

i tried the same on friday night.... but the slots didn't open at 00:00. I was trying from 11:45 till 12:15. Nothing came through.... Thought the slots opens on friday but for some reason they didn't. Anyway, will try again on Monday.

m_a_a
Newly Registered

Post by m_a_a » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am

How many slots are usually available on a given day?
I want to apply at the PEO for my Tier 1 General extension sometime in the first week of September.
Although I am aware that I would need to book sometime in the last week of July to get a date in September, I have been keeping an eye on booking an appointment generally but as other users have indicated, it seems almost impossible to find a slot.
I hope slots will be available 42 days before the date I wish to go to the PEO?