ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - LIVERPOOL PEO - Case put on hold for further enquiries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr80
Newly Registered

ILR - LIVERPOOL PEO - Case put on hold for further enquiries

Post by ilr80 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm a silent reader of this forum. i went to liverpool PEO on 15th June last week and my case was put on hold as they need to do further enquiries.

I have 310 absences and 190 days in stretch for work trip.

I was on HSMP and TIER 1. Employed + Self - LTD Company.

CW ask me did you pay any tax on last 12 months income from LTD company i said NO as the accounts for that period is not due yet.

In the end they said they will write to HMRC and find out etc. They said they can't tell me how long it will take to get back to me.

Does any one have similar expereince ???

Do any one can advise how long they will take to come back to me ?

what checks they will do ??

Its been a week now and they didn't contacted my employer or accountant yet.

any clue ?

thx

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:45 pm

How do you derive personal income from your limited company?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ilr80
Newly Registered

Post by ilr80 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

sushdmehta wrote:How do you derive personal income from your limited company?
dividends only as i'm employed in another company

ilr80
Newly Registered

Post by ilr80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:29 pm

sushdmehta wrote:How do you derive personal income from your limited company?
I'm still waiting for responses from you guys ?

Should i send any additional documents to support my application or should i wait until they come back to me ?

I talk to my accountant and he said wait and see what they say or ask but i was thinking if i send additional documents that will make my case more strong

what you guys say >

if they refuse before my leave expire i will not have chance to appeal so do i have to apply again ???

What are the current timeline if they hold at PEO ???

please respond.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

If you have paid any tax (you were liable to) that had a pay by date before the date of application, there is nothing to worry about. Any liability for which you still have time to pay will have no bearing on the application.

Evidence of tax paid in the past (if any) would have helped, and so would have the welcome letter from HMRC that one gets on registration.

If there is no right of appeal then you may either apply again or pursue a JR.

ilr80
Newly Registered

Post by ilr80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:48 pm

thanks for the reply. what is the process of JR ?

Well from last 2 years my tax is up to date.

I asked accountant to draft me for this year and he said they are not ready yet and they will be due in November that's why i didn't submit with my application.

Senior CW was not experienced he asked me to show him p60 i showed him and he ask me there is no evidence of self-employed tax. i explained him P60 doesn't have self-employment tax details etc.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Like I said, if there is no tax liability that you must have been paid before the date of application then there is nothing to worry about.

No one can tell you how much time they will take to do any verifications that they deem necessary, so be patient.

ilr80
Newly Registered

Post by ilr80 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Like I said, if there is no tax liability that you must have been paid before the date of application then there is nothing to worry about.

No one can tell you how much time they will take to do any verifications that they deem necessary, so be patient.
thanks for the reply. i will wait and see ...

fingers crossed

ilr80
Newly Registered

Post by ilr80 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:36 am

Hi sushdmehta and other members,

can you tell me is there any where or website where HO or UK publish the details of the cases happened in High court or upper tribunal some thing ????????

is there any place where i can get the info regarding this ?

thanks !!

I can't find much that case was hold for further enquiry and how long it takes UK BA to decide such application ?? can you send me recent links if you have. The one on this website is only people who had IT issues or bio matric issues and they get decision in 2-4 weeks only....
do this forum have timeline topic for people whose cases are hold for enquiry ??

thanks

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:25 pm

hi ilr80,

Any update on your case ?

Thanks!

Sohel