ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Student Visa - Course Fee and Living Cost Funds

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eroaero
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Student Visa - Course Fee and Living Cost Funds

Post by eroaero » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:27 am

Dear All,
My sister got a university offer from a A-rated university (Nottingham). She will be accommodating in my rented 2-bedroom flat in Nottingham for the 3-year university period and I will take care of her accommodation and living costs during her stay. My farther will pay for the university fee during this her university fees.
In visa application requirement she has to show funds in a bank account (for 28days) for both Uni fees (1st year) and for living expenses for 9 months.

So here are my questions;
01. When she is applying for her visa can my farther and myself can sponsor for her university fees(£12000) & myself can sponsor for her living expenses (£800*9 = 7200) separately?? .

02. I'm about to apply for my ILR this year, and is this gonna be a issue for my sponsorship (currently im in 5th year Tier 1 visa).

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:14 am

Only parents or guardians can stand in for financial sponsorship, so the money has to be in her account or her father's.