ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK Test help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Life in the UK Test help

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 am

Hi,

I just need to know that how long before submitting my application I need to take the life in the UK test?

I will be applying for my ILR in December this year (as a spouse of Brit) so can I take test at any time before Dec e.g. next month which is July or Is there any time limit on how long before your application you must take the test like a week or 2 weeks?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

AndrewNi
Newly Registered

Post by AndrewNi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 am

Life in the UK has no time limits, so you can take it anytime.

lukt
- thin ice -

Re: Life in the UK Test help

Post by lukt » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Do the exam as early as possible.
Don't buy anything for the exam, all resources are available online for FREE.
Don't loose the certificate, or laminate it :)
navalaviator wrote:Hi,

I just need to know that how long before submitting my application I need to take the life in the UK test?

I will be applying for my ILR in December this year (as a spouse of Brit) so can I take test at any time before Dec e.g. next month which is July or Is there any time limit on how long before your application you must take the test like a week or 2 weeks?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you