ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply in person?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidya

Can I apply in person?

Post by vidya » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Please , I have been asking a simple question for past one week but I am not getting a clear answer .....I switched from hsmp to tier 1 in 2009 now I need to renew ....procedures for applying seem to have completely changed
:shock:

Please tell me

1). Is in person appt at PEOs possible for tier 1 extension and tier 1 dependants extension
2). if yes, why does it say on UKBA website, that you should book an appt only if you have been asked to come in person.

Many thanks in advance

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: tier 1 extension - pls pls pls help

Post by longshift » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 pm

vidya wrote:
1). Is in person appt at PEOs possible for tier 1 extension and tier 1 dependants extension

Yes

2). if yes, why does it say on UKBA website, that you should book an appt only if you have been asked to come in person.

I don't know where did you read this. But the above is possible and you can book an appointment through This Link