ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service for Tier 2 ICT extension / travel before BRP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

polani
Newly Registered

Premium service for Tier 2 ICT extension / travel before BRP

Post by polani » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello Friends,

I have seen some of the threads on this forum regarding my trouble. I appreciate every one helping people like me.

My Tier 2 ICT is expiring on 13Aug and as everyone aware, there are not many slots available. So my employer has opted for premium service and got some slot on 26th July hoping to get my passport back on the same day. However I have to travel to my home country on 27th July and it is very important for me.

Couple of questions this regard,

My primary concern is who will get my BRP, will be sent to my address? or to my Solicitor?
What happens to my current Visa? will it be invalidated immediately?
Can I leave UK without BRP?
Can I ask my Solicitor or my employer to send the BRP to my home country so I can use it to return to UK?

I appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks in anticipation,
Polani