ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ECCA1

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

didem007
Newly Registered

ECCA1

Post by didem007 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi guys

I have done my application on 16th April but I had to give my biometrics twice since they have spelled my name incorrectly on the first letter. I managed to give second correct biometrics on 29th May. Considering that it has been more than 2 months I submitted my application, when do you think I can get my documents back? I booked my flights for 11th july..I guess it is not very likely to get them on time?

Is there any contact number we can chase in urgent cases* My mom is having a surgery and I really need to go back asap. Thanks for the help

Dideö

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 pm

You do not get your documents back until your application is decided. If you urgently need to travel, you can get your passport back. Your application will then be treated as withdrawn.

didem007
Newly Registered

Post by didem007 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks for the reply. Yes I found out about that. I cannot risk withdrawal of my application so I have to wait

I am trying to find out is how long it takes normally for ecaa applications to be processed? Is there any phone number that I can call to tell them I have an emergency situations and that is why I applied 3 months before my visa expired!

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 am

I am afraid, UKBA doesn't do phones generally.

Look at the UKBA website for their contact details.

But you must understand that UKBA is not like your electric or water company that answers and deals with queries on phone.

gudubet55
Newly Registered

Post by gudubet55 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 pm

my application took 3 months 20 day. And there is no phone number that you can use to ask the satus of your application.