ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Period of Tier 1 (General) extension leave

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kapil.bhat
Newly Registered

Period of Tier 1 (General) extension leave

Post by kapil.bhat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi

I received BRP card today but to my disappointment I noticed that valid until date is 2 years which should have been 3 years.

I emailed BRPError to which I received reply saying "All our records are correct and contact case worked for further explanation". I can only see the name of the case worker on approval letter, dont know where can I find contact details.

Has anyone faced same issue ? Does anyone know how to find contact details of the case worker ?

Regards,
Kapil Bhat

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

What leads you conclude it is not correct? When was your initial leave granted and for how long?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kapil.bhat
Newly Registered

BRP received in error

Post by kapil.bhat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 am

Lucapooka wrote:What leads you conclude it is not correct? When was your initial leave granted and for how long?
I applied my previous visa on 15th July 2010. I was granted leave to remain from 01-09-2010 until 01-09-2012 i.e. for 2 years.

manojk005

Re: BRP received in error

Post by manojk005 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 am

kapil.bhat wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:What leads you conclude it is not correct? When was your initial leave granted and for how long?
I applied my previous visa on 15th July 2010. I was granted leave to remain from 01-09-2010 until 01-09-2012 i.e. for 2 years.
You should better contact to your caseworking team for this error. My suggestion is to write a letter explaining the mistake and requesting to correct them. Recently, there are quite a few as reported here. Normally they will correct the error. In my case points for age was wrong, which they corrected.

kapil.bhat
Newly Registered

Post by kapil.bhat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 pm

manojk005 wrote:
kapil.bhat wrote:
You should better contact to your caseworking team for this error. My suggestion is to write a letter explaining the mistake and requesting to correct them. Recently, there are quite a few as reported here. Normally they will correct the error. In my case points for age was wrong, which they corrected.

I called Sheffield office and then sent letter to case worker explaining my case. Lets hope for the best.

vuppula
Newly Registered

Post by vuppula » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm

kapil.bhat wrote:
manojk005 wrote:
kapil.bhat wrote:

I called Sheffield office and then sent letter to case worker explaining my case. Lets hope for the best.
@Kapil: Which number did you call to contact Sheffield office? Please keep updating on any latest developments bro, It will help a lot. Thanks

kapil.bhat
Newly Registered

Post by kapil.bhat » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 pm

vuppula wrote:
kapil.bhat wrote:
manojk005 wrote:
kapil.bhat wrote:

@Kapil: Which number did you call to contact Sheffield office? Please keep updating on any latest developments bro, It will help a lot. Thanks

I called on 08706067766.

Shyam2012
Newly Registered

Post by Shyam2012 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:05 pm

I also have the same problem. Could you please let me know the address to which you sent your details for correction?
What all documents did you send? Have you got any update from them?

Thanks,
Shyam

kapil.bhat
Newly Registered

Post by kapil.bhat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi Shyam,

I received letter from case worker to send the cards back. I have now sent the cards back and waiting for new cards.

In your case, first try brperror email id. you need to find out whether it is mistake by BRP team or mistake by case worker. so first email brperror and if they says there records are correct then write to case worker to the address from where you received approval letter.

kapil

itsmeshwet
Newly Registered

Post by itsmeshwet » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am