ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forwarded to BHC

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiniation_london

Forwarded to BHC

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm

It's been nearly 28 working days since we submitted my wife and kid visa but the status still shows 'Forwarded to British High Commission...

Also has anyone had any experience of submitting application from Kolkata .. normally how long has it taken for anyone who has applied. I know i can check the processing times published on UKBA website but just wanted to know the personal experiecne of timeline from anyone who has applied from Kolkata.

Thanks

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 am

If you have a look at the Visa Application timeline for India thread here, http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=1520

Judging by the posts it is taking about 3 months for a decision.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.