ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

On-line appointment/Phone appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mariangel
Newly Registered

Post by mariangel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I am work permit holder. I would like to book an appointment for August.

I tried to reach HO via phone two weeks ago. No success. Has anyone recently booked an appointment over the telephone?

Do I need to complete the SET(O) on-line to be able to book an appointment? Has anyone booked appointment without completing the on-line form?

Many thanks.

mariangel
Newly Registered

Post by mariangel » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 am

Hi all,

After reading recommendations on how to book an on-line appointment, I am happy to say that I BOOKED IT.

I started to try to book it from midnight "today". After many attempts and changes (from Croydon and Birmingham to Croydon only), I went through the appointment system at 12.15am. I was asked to confirm SET(O). I was also asked to fill in details for myself and dependant (name and DOB). At 12.16, I received the confirmation e-mail.

Good luck to those on the hunt for an appointment.

P.S. I had several error messages such as technical problem or no available appointments. Ignore them and keep trying. I also had to change proxy settings to LAN Settings - use a proxy server for your LAN. I have no idea what that was about but I BOOKED IT.

rachel89
Newly Registered

I can't book online appointment

Post by rachel89 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi Everyone,
Can someone help me?I'm trying to book an appointment online for PEO service SET(M) but there is nothing!Is any body here could book online?
when i called homeoffice they said it's fully book and you need to keep trying!if someone booked already can advise me pls?! :(

mariangel
Newly Registered

Re: I can't book online appointment

Post by mariangel » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

[quote="rachel89"]Hi Everyone,
Can someone help me?I'm trying to book an appointment online for PEO service SET(M) but there is nothing!Is any body here could book online?
when i called homeoffice they said it's fully book and you need to keep trying!if someone booked already can advise me pls?! :([/quote]

Hi, what date are you trying to book the appointment for? they should release appointments for 22 August at midnight. I booked 21 Aug at 12.16am.

rachel89
Newly Registered

Re: I can't book online appointment

Post by rachel89 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

mariangel wrote:
rachel89 wrote:Hi Everyone,
when i called homeoffice they said it's fully book and you need to keep trying!if someone booked already can advise me pls?! :(
Hi, what date are you trying to book the appointment for? they should release appointments for 22 August at midnight. I booked 21 Aug at 12.16am.
Thank you so much for your help,I will try,my visa expires on 27.08 so I hope I can book one tonight!