ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claimig benefits

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajapk2012
Newly Registered

Claimig benefits

Post by Rajapk2012 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 am

Hi members

I have applied benefits in may ,intially they awarded me only child benefit, but housing and Tax credit and child tax credit were in process,

On 26/6/2012 i sent my wife application FLR(M) and i mentioned same in benefits part that i am getting only child benefit,

But on 27/06/2012 i received letter from Tax Credit dept that my application successfull and i will receive £86 per week and on 28/06/2012 they transfered in my account, on 29/06/2012 i received letter from housing benefit dept that i been awarded housing benefit of £19 per week and they already transferred to my account,

I am worried as i didnot mentioned about these two benefit i received this week to home office, as i received after sending my wife application,
what should i do ? should i stop these benefits? will it effect my wife application?Should i tell Home office?
in all benefit claim i mentioned wife is not entitled for public funds

My financial position is not strong and earning little bit, i was not planning to send wife application as she have visa up to jan 2013, but becs of rule changing on 9th july i have to send

Need your help

Many thanks