ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancel premium appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

travelerzee

Cancel premium appointment

Post by travelerzee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 am

hi,

is there a fee if we cancel our premium appointment?

tot

Post by tot » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 am

No. Do it if you don't need it as some poor soul may find that extremely helpful.

cheers

tot

Post by tot » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

Also can you publish the time and date of your appointment cancelled so one can look for if needed.

As I can see now there one available right now for the 5th of july, 9:30 am for Croydon. Grab it guys!

Cheers

travelerzee

Post by travelerzee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 am

i just called in- its gone! :( my appointment is for the 9th, but we need to apply before then as we need to be considered on current rules.

tot

Post by tot » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:27 am

You should have looked online rather than waiting for them to answer the call as they surely go very fast.

I'd say try every night just when the date changes without selecting any sepecific dates... you may find any cancelled one also available. As otherwise in the day time the cancelled ones only appear if you select specific date.

cheers

travelerzee

Post by travelerzee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:32 am

does that mean we'd have to fill out the whole application online? i was planning on posting mine today. not sure what to do!!!

tot

Post by tot » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 am

travelerzee wrote:does that mean we'd have to fill out the whole application online? i was planning on posting mine today. not sure what to do!!!
If your application from within UK then you cannot submit the application online. You have to do it either by posting or booking a peo appointment online. I mean just booking a in person appointment online.

travelerzee

Post by travelerzee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

yes, it is within the UK. if i want to book an appointment online, dont i still need to fill in the applciation and pay? or do i select "Register and book an appointment online"?

i've been trying to do that this morning, but the system seems to be down. is that the correct option?

tot

Post by tot » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 am

travelerzee wrote:yes, it is within the UK. if i want to book an appointment online, dont i still need to fill in the applciation and pay? or do i select "Register and book an appointment online"?

i've been trying to do that this morning, but the system seems to be down. is that the correct option?
If the page is displaying this...
"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.
Please change your preferred dates and location and search again."

Then the website is not down but there are no appointments available as it says.

After selecting your prefered locations. Try clicking the next button exactly 12:00:10 am. If you get technical errors keep retrying until it says the above quoted line. you may find one which has been cancelled recently. Try your luck.