ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Slightly worried

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

planner82
Newly Registered

Slightly worried

Post by planner82 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello there

I have sent my application form along with a huge amount of documents for ILR last week. The money has not be debited from my bank account yet.

Looking at the posts from other users on here, it seems that HO usually take the money very quickly.

Since this hasn't been the case with me, should I start worrying. Also, I am worrying that my leave to remain expires on 7th July 2012. If the application gets refused for payment reason ( I have made sure that there is more than enough money in my account for this ), what do I do?

Any helpful and educated suggestions/comments are welcome. Thank you.

A

planner82
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by planner82 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:13 pm

C'mon guys.. any information or personal experiences on this?

zishi

Post by zishi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:37 pm

How many working days has it been exactly since HO received your application.

planner82
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by planner82 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Zishi

They received it last Friday (29/06/2012). I know it's been only 3 working days, but reading the posts on here, it seems like HO takes the money straightaway.

RajuT

Re: Slightly worried

Post by RajuT » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:43 am

planner82 wrote:Hello there

I have sent my application form along with a huge amount of documents for ILR last week. The money has not be debited from my bank account yet.

Looking at the posts from other users on here, it seems that HO usually take the money very quickly.

Since this hasn't been the case with me, should I start worrying. Also, I am worrying that my leave to remain expires on 7th July 2012. If the application gets refused for payment reason ( I have made sure that there is more than enough money in my account for this ), what do I do?

Any helpful and educated suggestions/comments are welcome. Thank you.

A

Call (HO) them up and chase them

secondly inform ur bank abt the HO ..

planner82
Newly Registered

HI

Post by planner82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:30 am

Thanks RT

I have rang the bank to check whether any payments have been requested. The answer from them was "no". Also, I double checked it with them whether they have any technical issues with the ongoing problems NATWEST had. All have been resolved.

I rang HO - they said it might take time to process the payment. And if there is any problems with the payment, even after my visa expires on 7th July, I will still be legal to live and work here.

It all sounds that I shouldn't worry about it just yet. However, whenever I speak to HO customer services, they don't seem to be very confident in what they advise me on. :shock:

Keyrun

Post by Keyrun » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 pm

I do not think you should be worrying yet. Sometimes it takes time for them to take the money out. I suggest you give them 5 clear working days.