ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR set (m) Croydon PEO IT issue, delayed today

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rohaya74
Newly Registered

ILR set (m) Croydon PEO IT issue, delayed today

Post by Rohaya74 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi all,

I ve read the thread about IT issue at PEO in Croydon before my appointment today.

I went to the PEO Croydon this morning, arrived on time. It went well from paying the fee to Biometric fingerprint done arround 11:30am. I was told to wait outside to be called by the case worker. Then my worst nightmare, I was called by the caseworker at about 1.10pm and she took my documents ( of which I filed systematically originals and photocopy).

Whilst checking the documents she said, they case review my case today because of IT problem!! ( can you imagine how frustrated I was but remain calmed) she did say that my biometric was ok it's just that the case worker can't review my case simply because of their IT system is not working! I asked how long do I have to wait, one month? She said No, she said that they will contact me within 2-3 days and said I have to come and collect the documents because they won't be able to post it to me since I submitted all the documents required for the past 2 years.

Bearing in mind I applied SET (M) which is very straight forward. My husband was with me today too. Now, my frustration is and worry is what shall I do if they don't call me within 2-3 days, as promised? What happen to the 'Premium Sevice' which was suppose to speed up the process?

Can someone shed the light as I am so frustrate although I try to remain upbeat. Any advise please!

God bless,
Rohaya 74

Rohaya74
Newly Registered

Post by Rohaya74 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Please can anyone give me some advice with regards to this?

Many thanks and God bless.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:58 pm

No one can shed light when it comes to IT PROBLEM.

Since it is an SET(M) case. So hopefully there shouldn't be any problem.

Hope for the best.
The question is... to be or not to be....