ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I fill out the Sponsorship Application alone?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tammy604
Newly Registered

Should I fill out the Sponsorship Application alone?

Post by tammy604 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:06 pm

Hi,

Thanks for any help you can provide in advance. I'm sponsoring my spouse from within Canada we're in the process of getting all the docs ready and I was wondering if I should fill it out and mail it myself. I'm not sure if it's a good idea doing the process alone. Any advise would be great.

moonal19
Newly Registered

Post by moonal19 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:52 pm

What do you mean by doing it alone? My husband and I did it togther. If you need any help let me know. I know how stressful the process can be, you can contact me at moongal19@gmail.com if you want to talk.

rahimbadsha
Newly Registered

Post by rahimbadsha » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:02 pm

You cannot fill it out yourself and mail it. You can sponsor but the applicaiton itself has to be signed by your spouse. You can help your spouse fill the application or fill it out for your spouse, but your spouse needs to sign as an applicant.

It is a strange question because if you look at the applicaiton form, you will see it asks for the applicant's signature on few pages.

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:08 am

I wonder if Tammy is actully talking about hiring an attorne !!!