ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samira_uk
BANNED

Personal Information

Post by samira_uk » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Dear All,

I booked an appointment online in UKBA website. I worry that I entered my name and date of birth wrong. How could I check this? I did not find anywhere in UKBA website to check it.

Regards

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Re: Personal Information

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:12 pm

samira_uk wrote:Dear All,

I booked an appointment online in UKBA website. I worry that I entered my name and date of birth wrong. How could I check this? I did not find anywhere in UKBA website to check it.

Regards
Call UKBA on 0870 6067766 and give them your booking reference number. They will confirm that and incase there is a slight mistake, they can rectify that for you.
The question is... to be or not to be....

houman_uk
Newly Registered

Post by houman_uk » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm

I booked an appointment after couple of days but after clicking on book appointment, I understood that I chose my Month of birth March instead of May and all other information are correct. What can I do? If I call them, they will correct it?

$uperman

Post by $uperman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:11 pm

try to ring on the customer services number asap, they are professionals and politely speaks. so don't worry , ring them out and ask them please if they could update their record and correct your info
$uperman