ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching category from TIER 1 HSMP to FLR (M) SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newdimension
Newly Registered

Switching category from TIER 1 HSMP to FLR (M) SPOUSE VISA

Post by newdimension » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 am

Hi Everyone,

I will be grateful if I can get some advise regarding my following situations:

On 20/06/2012, I applied for spouse visa using the FLR (M), (my wife is a british citizen), made in person using the premium service at CROYDON PEO.

My previous visa category was Tier 1 (HSMP), which I got last year 2011.

After the biometrics, the case worker checked my documents and issued me a letter stating all the documents were valid but further checks needed.

It has been over two weeks now and still I haven't heard anything from them. So much so...for the premium service.

My lawyer was with me when the application was submitted. I keep checking with the lawyer everyday as to verify whether he has received any notification from the home office.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks everyone for their time.

booboochoupi
Newly Registered

Post by booboochoupi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm

I had the same situation (from tier 4 though). They did not want any more document on the day and we have been waiting 10 days and this morning, they called to say the further checks were done and everything is ok and I can come to collect my documents.

If they told you about any specific doubt on the day, then try to submit complementary proofs regarding that issue. If they did not say anything specific, your case may well be on the right track and you just have to wait a bit more.

Good luck and try not to stree too much (I know it's not easy!)

newdimension
Newly Registered

Waiting

Post by newdimension » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks for the encouragement @@@booboochoupi Newbie