ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependant Visa Refusal- India- Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudhir_sarode
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 General Dependant Visa Refusal- India- Urgent

Post by sudhir_sarode » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:02 am

Hi Experts,
I am in Uk for more than a year. I got marreid in April and applied for Tier 1 dependant visa for my wife in May. Yesterday we received processed application in which visa has been rejected due to issue with bank statement.

Rejection Reason:
lloyds TSB bank statement submitted by me are printed on paper which does not bear the logo of the bank

(I have submitted 6+ months lloyds TSB bank statement among which previous 5+ months statement are original received by post and last 1.5 months statement I have taken from bank branch which is nothing but electronic bank statement stamped and signed by bank representative. (it is on single page due to limited transaction during that period)

My Understanding:
Electornics bank statements printed from branch which are stamped and signed shoudl be ok to submite and does not required bank logo.

Need your advice-
1. Shall I appeal because I think my case is valid (bank logo is not mandatory if statement is signed and stamped)
2. Shall I appoint Solicitor for the same or it is not required?
3. Is Appeal process is time consuing...any idea generally how long?
4. Shall I go for fresh application to reapply under same category
5. Can I reapply with fresh application even if Appeal decision is pending
6. Can anyone exaplin and give me guidlined for Appeal process and imp. points to remember

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 General Dependant Visa Refusal- India- Urgent

Post by adityaisukapalli » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

sudhir_sarode wrote:
My Understanding:
Electornics bank statements printed from branch which are stamped and signed shoudl be ok to submite and does not required bank logo.
Bank Logo Must appear on the statement even its an electronic copy, stamped and signed.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

try printing it from interent banking (if you have one) and get it stamped..in that way you would have accnt name, sort code, accnt number and bank logo on it...

Dasavathar

Post by Dasavathar » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Since your question number 3 is very realistic (time consuming and expensive if you appoint a solicitor), you can go for your 4th option.

I have done the same when i had similar experience.

sudhir_sarode
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sudhir_sarode » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 pm

1. Can I Appeal and after some time if I feel it is taking time, Can I reapply with Fresh Application?

2. In Appeal- Do I need to provide all the documents in original as submitted for refused application or just Appeal relevent original documents? Can I submit similar additonal new documents which will fuifill refusal reason ( I mean in my case visa refused due to not having bnak logo in statement so Am I allow to submite new statement with Bank logo in Appeal)